WEST ASHLEY | SUMMERVILLE | HANAHAN
CALL NOW (843) 871-8700
PROPEL VPro5 is a single device used throughout the course of orthodontic treatment, from start to finish to retention. Requiring only 5 minutes per day of wear, the PROPEL VPro5 delivers five major clinical benefits, that help give patients the beautiful smile of their dreams:
ACCELERATES TOOTH MOVEMENT
Just 5 minutes a day can accelerate tooth movement during the active phase of orthodontic treatment with either braces or aligners, reducing the overall duration. Propel VPro5 is the new technology for fast braces and fast invisalign.
MORE EFFICIENT ALIGNER SEATING
Properly seated aligners result in faster treatment.
RELIVES ORTHODONTIC PAIN
Just 5 minutes a day can accelerate tooth movement during the active phase of orthodontic treatment with either braces or aligners, reducing the overall duration.
FAST TRACKS RETENTION
PROPEL VPro5 accelerates the goal of retention which is reaching stable occlusion by:
+ Increasing bone density faster
+ Promoting faster relaxation of the PDL fibres when used consistently in the critical first months of retention
+ Decreasing relapse when worn consistently
STIMULATES BONE GENERATION & REMODELING
PROPEL VPro5 aids in the growth of bone by restoring alveolar bone previously lost due to bad oral health.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
1. Reduced Costs Relative to Other Vibration Technologies
2. Optimised Frequency - Delivers greater energy to teeth in reduced time
3. FIVE Minute Wear Time
4. Status Lights
5. Pause - Resume within 30 Minutes (if interrupted, resumes to complete duration of 5 minute cycle)
6. Utilisation Monitoring Software
7. Mobile Device App (Coming Soon)
8. Water Resistant
9. Light Weight
10. Braces & Aligner Compatible
+ BLUE (Continuous blinking) - 5 minute cycle in progress
+ GREEN (3 blinks) - 5 minute cycle complete
+ RED (3 blinks) - Switch is pressed by user before treatment is complete
+ RED (3 blinks) - when 5 minute treatment is interrupted and NOT completed within the 30 minute time window
+ MAGENTA (6 blinks) - To warn of low battery
+ AMBER (Continuous light) - Device plugged in
+ GREEN (Continuous light) - Device is charged
+ RED (3 blinks) - when device is on/vibrating and user plugs into USB connection, vibration stops
+ RED (3 blinks) - when 5 minute treatment is interrupted and user plugs into USB connection (within 30 minute time window)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Remove device from packaging and clean the mouthpiece (rinse with water & dry)
2. Charge the device fully prior to first use / first patient appointment
3. Clinician will assign the device to a specific patient ID (per respective practice naming conventions) prior to first patient appointment. Once assigned, device will be ready for use.
4. To assign the device, use the VPro5 Graphical User Interface (GUI) provided on the USB flash drive received with device. (Please review slides 5-7 for detailed instructions)
5. Connect the mouthpiece to the vibration device. Confirm that the device feels secure and stable.
6. Depress (apply firm pressure) the white on-switch on the vibration unit to activate vibration function.
7. The device will function for 5 minutes per use and will automatically shut-off after the duration of treatment.
8. LED Notification Light Blinks Green to Indicate Cycel is Complete (slide 6 for all Notifications).